Fostering a Strong
Atma Nirbhar Bharat
A series of iconic 75 Industry connect ('i'-connect) events to showcase the achievements in various S&T areas. It will consolidate efforts of DSIR/CSIR, DBT and DST departments of Ministry of Science &Technology and Ministry of Earth Sciences to reach out to industry.
The purpose is to forge partnerships with industry in thematic /focus areas.
Each 'i'-Connect event will include a variety of programs such as mega industry conferences, plenary talks, technical exhibitions, B2B meetings, round table discussions as well as breakout sessions which would enable promotion and fostering of business(es).
- Fostering a Strong Atma Nirbhar Bharat by providing indigenous Technology by forging partnership with industry.
- Presentation of consolidated capabilities in research and technology development of various departments/labs/units of MoST & ES to industry.
- Providing platform for interaction amongst important group of technology experts, government leaders, academic scholars, industry captains and start-ups.
- Reaching out to MSMEs and Start-ups in consolidated manner with focus on funding, technology development, technology transfer.
- Preparation of white papers for thematic areas for collaborative research and technology development.
- Identification and establishment of Network (Govt scheme, R&D setup, Industry, MSMEs, startup, Academia) around focus areas.
- Capturing the requirements of industry.
- Earmarking technology/research areas for businesses and investment in R&D sector.
- Feedback of industry on various technologies/knowhow.
- Identification of niche areas for collaborative R&D with industry.
- Assessment of capabilities of R&D setup to meet future requirements.
- Patent/Know-how Licensing.
- Establishment of Network around focus areas – forging partnerships.